Good Afternoon,

I'm new to Access and not very familiar with code, I'm redoing the database I did earlier this year for my company. I'm trying to simplify the way my database generates reports. Currently, I'm using multiple small forms for each report I would like to create. The problem I have is that it is a real pain in the neck to have to constantly open up all these small windows and type in the text box the specific parameters needed to pass them to the query. I was checking out the northwind 2007 sample database and I liked how the report form was done and tried to integrate that into my database. I'm stuck where it requires a SalesGroupingField and a SalesGroupingField_Label. I can't seem to get it to generate the report and filter it correctly. If anyone wouldn't mind helping me solve this puzzle, I would be grateful. Attached is my database without any data.

Another problem I have is that I would like to create a text box in the client details form with a command button. I would type the policy number on that text box and press the button, and it will open up the policy details form at that specific record.

Thank you.