Design for productivity

I am designing a database that would contain university programs of the world. I want to know how to best design it so there wouldnt be difficulties when it comes to accessing the information. I was thinking having separate table for Continents, Countries and Schools with relations to each other and Continents at the top. The Programs table which would list information including the Contact person name, etc. I cant figure out how to design the Programs table so that I can have a form that gives me the option of first selecting a continent which would list the countries of that continent in a box (listbox, combo box, etc), then I can select a country from this box which would list the schools in that country in another box, then finaly be able to select a school and get the Programs Table's detail shown in a form where I can enter or view information. Why am I having such a hard time with the form design? Would it be imposible to design using the form wizard?

You can do this by using subforms.

The first form would link to the Continents table. This would have subform linked to Countries, which has a subform linked to Schools, which has a subform linked to your SchoolPrograms table.

New here

Hello, new to Forums. Just started a database similer to yours. How is it going ? KEN

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.