Hello,

I have a page that is currently an excel program that can only be opened in internet explorer and takes a long time to load. I thought the way to correct this was to have an access database to draw the information from. I have my member sign in on an access database now, so I thought I would simply add fields for the additional information to draw from. I wanted to take this default information to an asp page and add additional information in the equation. The excel page adds default information to current information and figures a monthly payment, ie: if we figure a purchase of $10,000, but have additional products to add that total $3,000, the payment would be figured on the $13,000. If our purchase price changes to $15,000, this would then figure it on a total of $18,000. From my limited knowledge I think this could be accomplished by calling the information from an access database to an asp, then calculating the totals in an sql, then back to an asp for totals that would be converted to a pdf for printing. I have very limited knowledge how to do this and could use some help to walk through this process.

Thanks,

Mark.