hope you guys give me solution, I found some but still quiet not working as should be... I have frond-end Ms access and using connection ODBC to MySQL Server. 100% ok. what Im trying to do is, install this software on another computer but need some script to run to get the connection to MySQL without create ODBC DSN physically on the second machine, reason I don't want to have anyone looking into my data from the second computer. so here's the scenario: on the server the DSN Name is SQLDATA. So when I go to the second computer to run the software a message box appear that was not able to find ODBC DSN SQLDATA (that's what I don't want to create this DNS on client machine). All the Tables are already linked but what is missing is the connection, So I was wondering if there's any script to be executed when I first run the software that will create this link to refresh the connection to my MySQL Server while my application is running and when I close the connection with my Database will be gone. Thanks a lot...