Hello, I am not a real technical person however; some years ago I was fairly active in using Access. The years have dimmed my knowledge. My questions are:

I am considering a new computer (current one is dying), an HP p6180t series, 64bit, Windows Vista system. I may wait for Windows 7 which will release soon. I have a small art crafts business and some years ago developed a rather extensive Access database to handle all my inventory tracking, sales, expenses, tax reporting, etc. It is driven by forms & command buttons. If I load Access 2003 vs 11 into a new computer, especially in a new Windows environment and 64 bit, will it work? I am sure I have forgotten many of the programming techniques that I used and probably cannot redo the system so really need to do whatever I can to salvage this system. Can I upgrade to 2007 and use all my tables, queries, forms, macros, etc. as I currently do? I am sorry if I am not explaining my concerns well. I have problems typing what I am thinking. Hopefully you understand what I am asking and can help me.

Thank you...............Ralph