EddieN1 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007

Vertical Scroll Bar When Using Datasheet as Subform

I have a datasheet view form that has vertical scroll bars. When I scroll down, the column headers stay visible just like I want. When I put the same form in a header form as a subform, I lose those vertical scroll bars. All I can see is the subform scroll bar and when I use that, the column headers scroll up, off the screen. What can I do to get the vertical scroll bars to be usable in the datasheet subform? Thanks, Eddie

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    I tried to replicate your issue, can't. My datasheet subform scrolls just fine and the column headers show. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

EddieN1 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007
    Thanks. I have figured this out and am ashamed to admit my mistake... however, here goes. When I was testing the datasheet within the subforms, I didn't have enough rows to fill up the subform. Therefore, there was no need for scroll bars. After I added about 20 rows and the datasheet wouldn't all fit in the subform, the scroll bars appeared as normal. I did have to scroll to the very right of the subform to find it, however. Thanks again for your help. Eddie

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.