Hi all. I am a newbie here but really need some help.

I would like to do all of this in the forms design as I am no good with VBA at all. VBA is the Venezuelan Baseball Association as I recall!

I have a yahoo merchant database. Actually you have to download like 8 csv files to make the database. One file is the orders, another is the items, another is options for the items, etc.

I have linked them all together in the relationship window. Good so far.

I created a qry with all the fields I need for my packing slip. One problem is that one table has the options for the sold item. For example, they buy a shirt. The options table has the shirt size, the shirt color, and if the shirt can be monogrammed. Each item in the options take is a separate record. For example, it will give me order #1005

orderID, Sku, option name, option value
1005, SHRT1, size, Med
1005, SHRT1, color, white
1005, SHRT1, monogram, select one
1005, SHRT1, monogram, select one
1005, SHRT1, monogram, Redskins

In my qry I exclude the select one ( Not Like "*select one*" ). But I still have the color, size and monogram as separate rows.

I want my packing list on show 1005 and the shirt name "Polo" (that is in the qry already) but I only want to show the options once for the shirt. Right now I have in my form the Product code, SKU Option name and value in the DETAIL part of the form. The person’s name and info is in the OrderID header area. For this order I have 3 groups in my packing form,

1005 Polo Shirt
Size Med
Qty 1

1005 Polo Shirt
Color White
Qty 1

1005 Polo Shirt
Monogram Redskins
Qty 1

Its all the same shirt. I need it to look something like this:

1005 Polo Shirt
Monogram Redskins
Color White
Size Med
Qty 1

And them on to the next item the bought….. if any

I can be more vague!

If anyone wants to give it a stab I would be appreciative.

Thanks

Michael
body jewelry