cmwpcol is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Hide List Box Scroll Bar on Field in Rept

I have created query containing a List Box field called 'Tier Category'. The query is set up to show me all brokers with a Tier Category of "Under Review".

I created a report using this query. The query and the report are giving me all the information I need.

In the report, the Back Color in the property sheet for the Tier Category field is showing Background 1 (which is white and what I want).

However, the Back Color is black in the Print View. I'm not sure if this makes a difference; but, this field in the Layout View displays a scroll bar on the right-hand side and the Back Color is black and this field in the Design View is showing a white background and no scroll bar.

How do get the Print Preview to show a white back color in the Tier Category field to match the other fields in the report?

Thank you,
    cmwpcol

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    Listbox is not practical for displaying information in a printed report. The brokers table should be included in the RecordSource for the report or show them as a subreport.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.