Yes, I can provide that information. This Database is used to track Company Sold Inventory,i.e. Products. It also tracks any payments made on the Order.Gives you the total amount of money due.I have made all of the fields on all of the forms with Control Tips and explanations when you click on them. You enter a Customer,Enter a Employee who is assigned to the order.,shipping method,Order Date, PO Number, and any comments you want to make. That is the Order before adding any products. Now, you can then use the subform, i.e. CompanyOrderSubform to enter any items you wish to sell to that Customer. You choose the product, it looks up the price and quantity onhand. You then adjust price,quantity and or Supplier if you wish.Then click on Post to complete that transaction. The choose same supplier for all orders is not working right now. You can also choose to Batch process ALL items selected at a time and Post all at once.You cannot post an item twice, code has restricted this. If you look at the before and after affects of the Products table, you will see what happens to the quantities when the Post is made. I have also tried my best to label code in the events as well for explanation. When you Post, it subtracts the Quantity from the OnHand amount of Products from the Products table.It also adds that amount to the Purchased field in the Products table.And it also changes the Price if you adjusted it via the form for the Products table as well.It then marks the Status of that Order to Sold and it cannot be Posted twice. I use some macros to set the value and use a DLookup for the Price. The complete order has a Status also , Ready To Ship or Shipped. The Products has a Status also and is Purchased or Not Purchased. This is a somewhat scaled down version of the Sell Database.If you want the whole thing, I can provide in 2 parts. You can choose how to send the Order, Table ShipVia, How it was sent, Table SentVia. What shipping method was used, Table ShippingMethod. Table TaxRates for each Category of Products.Products fall under their Category thru the Categories Table. Let me know if this is as clear as mud!

Thanks,

Dave