Hi all!

I know Access pretty well, but I'm not familiar with coding at all (not sure if that's necessary for what I need to do or not) so I'm looking for some guidance.

I'm putting together a medical database and need a way to search by multiple fields, including a drop-down and several yes/no checkboxes. For example, I will have various job types in the drop down (i.e. Nurse, PSW, admin, etc.) and check boxes for various skills (i.e. IV, Blood work, etc.) so if I need a nurse who's capable of taking blood pressure I want to run a search for it.

Not sure if any of this is possible, but the ideas I've had for doing this are:
1. create a search form with a subform that will show the results of criteria entered in the form (but this only allows me to link 3 fields using the wizard and I need more than that)
2. Create a macro that will run a query based on criteria input into a form (coding - no idea how to do this or if it's even possible)

3. Create a data access page with search criteria in the header and results in the detail section of the window (I tried this and ended up with a blank page so must have done something wrong lol)

I also saw something called a Search Assistant Control, not sure what that is or if that would work?

Short of creating a bunch of random queries for every possible combination, I have no clue how to do this. If anyone knows of a way I can accomplish what I want to do and can provide a bit of guidance, that would be wonderful.

Thanks so much.