pimpzter is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003

Combo Box wont save data to Form

I am trying to have a text box that updates when a combo box dropdown selection is made. Basically the dropdown has the choices from column A and the textbox should display the value in column B. When I click to go to the next record I have all the data being saved on a table. I had most of this working at one point but now i screwed it up I had it where the text box was updated to show the column B value and everything would save to the table EXCEPT that text box value. To clarify... at this point I need the text box to update to show the column B value .. and a way to have this save to the table with the rest of the data.----I now have figured out how to get both columns displayed by only selecting Freeform_ID dropdown list. Im back to my other problem now... the equip_description field is not saving to the T_Label_Requests_Summary. Any suggestions on how to do this ? One possibility is i may have not used the correct method to display the equip_description field.
    thank you in advance. I have attached an updated copy. Labels.zip

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.