Hi,

I have a main form for my projected called [frmMain] that has a list box with a list of students that the user enters by clicking a command button on the main form.

Then, once the student has been added; the user selects the student from the list and clicks another command button to open a form called [frmInitialAnnualPracticum] for entering dates for training. It is linked by the 'StudentID' field which works fine as far as recording the data. The user enters the 'StartDate' and it auto populates a query based on 'projected dates' for the students trainings for the rest of the year.

The user also wants to record the actual date of the following trainings after the 'StartDate' for the year once they occur. - The projected dates are just for reference for the user and are not recorded in a table.

The form's control source is called [tblInitialAnnualPracticum]. And the user can only enter one Initial Annual Practicum per student.

What's happening is when the user records for example just the 'StartDate' because the following training dates are currently unknown: It saves, but when I open the form back up with the same student to add for example the first training date, it won't let me.

I want the form to auto populate the data that was already entered and allow the user to make edits to the dates.

Is there anyway that I could do this?

Thanks!