Based on no answers to my other question, Im learnign as I go. I have the following:

several tables, one for members, and seperate tables for carts, keys, radio's and show vehicles. The equipment tables could be merged into one large table if necessary or recommended. All equipment will be barcoded. Members will ahve barcodes generated from ther name.

I have created a check out form and corresponding table that should work in the following manner: when a member shows up for their shift, their name barcode is scanned or name typed into the checkout form, and each peice of equipment is scanned and added to the table. The table is date/time stamped in the hopes that i can use this info for a sort of attendance sheet.

I need a new table generated each day for checkin and out purposes

I also attempted to create a query to the table that when entering the members name, the query returns all equipment assigned to that person. the problem is that it pulls a list of ALL equipment assigned out to all users. I will need to update the users record occasionally throughout the shift as they exchange equipment

Another option is to create one large table with all inventory. I would need a query where I would put in a peice of information such as a member name and see what assetes that person has checked out, or put a barcode in and see who checked it out. I will of course also need the ability to swap out items to a person throughout the shift, and print a report of asseets still checked out and by who

Thanks

Aaron