I am creating a database where one would save the "main" information of PDF such as: author, publication date, title and recipient; I have also created a field where I am able to link the PDF's from the server and retrieve the PDF from the datasheet.

The purpose of this database is to query the author, publication date, title and recipient and be able to retrieve the PDF document.

In addition to this, I have created a field (with the data type being memo) where I type key words from the PDF documents (that means that I personally kind of go through the document and pick up the words that I think are important and one would like to query those words), therefore, I have created a query where one gets a prompt box asking for the key word (Like "*" & [Enter key word:] & "*").
This is a good query, but it is very limited, since one has to type the exact phrase (that was inputted into the Key Word field) or the exact word.
My question is, does any body know how to be able query multiple key words that are within one field (key words field)? such that one can query something like this: failure, Grasberg, shear. What I would like is to be able to query more than one word (key word) that is located in one field with a Memo data type.

Thank you in advance.