Davidyam is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit

VBA code/Macro help please.

Hi,

I need help or an example for vba code/macro where my search button in my search form helps me to open up my split form and helps me filter out certain condition I set.

In my case,

If I select a certain type of aircraft(combo box) and select my check box, service bulletins, the vba code helps me not only to open up the split form that I have created but helps me to filter out those where there are service bulletins attached. Or if I select my check box, manuals, the vba code helps me to open up the split form where there are manuals attached to the type of aircraft. Because for certain type of aircraft there might only be manuals attached to it and not service bulletins and vice versa, therefore I am requested to create this function.

My search form includes other criteria too but the check box where there is an attachment is giving me trouble.

If anyone have an example for my reference or could help solve my problem. Please help me. Thank you very much.

Yours Sincerely,
    David Yam

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    You have a form with search functionality already? What is the error you encounter - error message, wrong results, nothing happens?

Do you want to provide project for analysis?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.