PKJ is offline Novice
    Windows Vista Access 2007

Access do not save Forms with Unicode Text (Hindi Text) in the form's Record Source.

I am trying to build a database to store vedanta knowledge in Access Database using Unicode Text in tables. The text is in Hindi/Sanskrit language and is saved well in the data tables. But when I try to build forms for it Access informs that -
    "Microsoft Office Access cannot save the form as it displays characters from a language that cannot be saved in your current system locale. Switch your system locale to the language in the form and then try again."

I tried changing system locale but the language "Hindi" was not listed among the languages made available for setting system locale. I herewith attach the database to have a look - it would not matter much if you do not know the language used in the tables. Just try creating a form using command Create -> Form by selecting table "Shlokas" or "Epic_Master" and then save. Access pops the above message. I seek help from forum members - please suggest a way out.

Regards.
    Last edited by PKJ; 12-25-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: For improved readability of the problem.

PKJ is offline Novice
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    Strangely I find that Access (2007) saved a form created by command Create -> Form for table named "Translations_and_Commentaries" which contains similar unicode text in Hindi but would not save forms created in similar manner for other tables named "Shlokas" and "Epic_Master".
    I urge the knowledgeable members to provide help on the issue. Kindly.

Thanks - PKJoshi.

PKJ is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    It surprises me to learn that after nearly two hundred views of this thread none has come up with a suggestion. If I need to explain my problem further, I solicit queries on the problem. Someone please comment and lead to the solution.

My regards to every learned person on the forum.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.