Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    fabiobarreto10 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007

The Combinação218 combobox is not bound. It will show the same value in all 'rows'. Need to bind to field of form RecordSource. What field do you want this value saved to?

for each step has one responsible. To avoid having to keep typing put the list box. Analysts are also responsible for the completion of the steps. For each step may have a different charge.

An alternative is to set the form's filter:
    Me.FilterOn = False
    Me.Filter = "CodProduto=" & Me.combProduto
    Me.FilterOn = True

Just add the code you sent me in each filter?

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    Each step can have a different analyst and different charge? You need fields in table to save the analyst for each step. Create a field for each step and bind comboboxes to the fields, just like you have for the dates. Again, this is not normalized data structure.

Because the record selection is really filtered by the CodProduto value I think you need the code only in combProduto AfterUpdate.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Windows XP Access 2007
    Ok I will create fields responsible for each step. But after I create a list box with this campo.Percebi the Google translation, leaves some meaningless phrases, I'll try to explain otherwise. For each step can be done a different charge, (actually the names of those responsible are the analysts, but may be responsible for the steps that are not analysts).
    I did not understand when you say that is not normalized data structure.
    Thank you.

June7 is offline VIP
    Back in post # 10 I described a structure that is more normalized.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Windows XP Access 2007
    Just to confirm.
    I divide the product table into two tables. One with the steps and other details with others. The relationship would be one to one?
    (I repeat all the steps of the fields that were in the Product table: cpdtprogr, cpdtreprog, cpdtreal ...).
    Is that it?
    Only then I can insert records into their own combos, and the details and steps will appear as the filter?
    This can also address the list box with responsible for each step?

Thank you!

I understand data structure now. Yes, could use VBA code to hide textboxes but what is the benefit?
    Where the hidden boxes sit would be blank space. A very messy looking form. If the data were more normalized, could control display of a Passo by query filtering.
    Normalizing would require a junction table. Like:

tblPassoStatus
    Passo (Contato Previo, Cadastro Basico, FAS Pre, etc.)
    CodProduto (foreign key)
    DateProgram
    DateReprogram
    DateRealized

tblProduto
    CodProduto (primary key)
    CodEmpresa (foreign key)
    Observacoes do Atendimento
    Observacoes da Qulidade

Now a query could filter out the PassoStatus records that do not have any date values.
    In fact, do not even create a record in PassoStatus if Passo will not have date data entered.

June7 is offline VIP
    No, the relationship would be one-to-many.

tblProduto would be the 'parent' or 'master' table. tblPassoStatus would have a record for each step, for each product. Each product would have many records in tblPassoStatus. tblPassoStatus needs another field for Analyst.

Windows XP Access 2007
    I understand. Just do not understand how to identify the steps. Sorry.

tblPassoStatus
    Passo
    CodProduto (foreign key)
    DateProgram
    DateReprogram
    DateRealized

June7 is offline VIP
    Records in tblPassoStatus would look like:

Passo................CodProduto..DateProgram..Date Reprogram..DateRealized..Analyst
    Contato Previo....1................27/10/11............................27/10/11.......Cynthia
    Cadastro Basico..1................04/11/11.......09/11/11.............................Fabio
    FAS Pre.............1................09/11/11................................................ Fornecedor
    Cadastro Basico..2................04/11/11.......09/11/11.............................Fabio
    FAS Pre.............2................09/11/11................................................ Fornecedor

Windows XP Access 2007
    From what I bored, I need not put any names in the table of step (I can put then as a label) But in this case did not need a field step. Is that it?

Windows XP Access 2007
    Place while the field is. It would create a list box using a lookup table as the name of the steps. Is that it? It would not have trouble making appointments?

June7 is offline VIP
    If you do not put analyst name in tblPassoStatus, where else should it go?

Yes, combobox from which to select step.

I do not know how appointments are considered in this process, first mention of this requirement.

Windows XP Access 2007
    To avoid having to type each step, put a list box. But on the form would have to have all the steps visible. For the User could record dates. Sorry still confused.

Windows XP Access 2007
    one moment please

Windows XP Access 2007
    Yes I will create a field to put the name of the analyst. In a table to put the records I get it. I'm just not understanding how the form.

Windows XP Access 2007
    See if the tables are correct (attached). Then see how it would look on the form.
    Last edited by fabiobarreto10; 12-31-2011 at 03:45 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.