I have come up with a use for Microsoft Access 2007 Visual Basic for Applications that might be unique. I have been calculating the coordinates for some graphics, wrapping them in XAML code, and sending the results to a text file. I then copy the text file into Microsoft Expression Blend under the XAML tab. Microsoft Expression Blend renders the XAML code as an image, which I can then insert into a Microsoft Expression Web web page. You can see the results at www.dragoncurve2010.com. You might ask, Why not write the code in Visual Basic Express 2008, since Visual Basic has full graphics capability that Access lacks. True, with Visual Basic Express 2008 you could see the graphics immediately. But the current version of Visual Basic is so different from earlier versions, I just couldn't get the knack of it. Microsoft Access 2007 Visual Basic for Applications, on the other hand, worked just fine. The Access program requires more than a thousand subroutine calls, which Access handles as well as Visual Basic Express 2008.