jer is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2000

Linking images

I have a form which i copied and saved asm a report. I have the too linked such that when i press a button on the form it brings me to the report and which is filled out exactly the same as the form. However in the form I have images that change with each record but I cant seem to get this to happen in the report. All the textboxes in the report fill with the information ni the form but the image stays as a default image and does not change!! Any help would be appreciated!

Toyman is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    Quote Originally Posted by jer View Post
    I have a form which i copied and saved asm a report. I have the too linked such that when i press a button on the form it brings me to the report and which is filled out exactly the same as the form. However in the form I have images that change with each record but I cant seem to get this to happen in the report. All the textboxes in the report fill with the information ni the form but the image stays as a default image and does not change!! Any help would be appreciated!
    How were the image linked in the form. It most likely used the "on current" event of the form where the code assignes the image path to a picture frame: Me.YourPictureFrame.Picture = "C:\YourImagePath". If this is the method the form use to display the image, then you would do the same in the report. Instead of the "on current" event, you would do it in the "on Detail" event of the report

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.