I am attempting to append a large Access table to a sql database on one of our servers(about 3 million records). When doing this i get the error

ODBC--insert on a linked table 'dbo_DF002_ORDER_DETAILS' failed.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid character value for cast specification(#0)

Below you will find the sql behind the access query. It is a simple copy from one to the other. If it matters the table i am copying to has an additional field that is an autonumber and will be the PK. I can provide additional info about records and field types if needed. Any ideas?

INSERT INTO dbo_DF002_ORDER_DETAILS ( DF001_ID, Order_ID, Line_No, Item_ID, Item_Description, Customer_Item_Number, No_of_Cases, No_of_Bottles, No_of_Tablets, ACTIVE_INGREDIENT_QTY, ACTIVE_INGREDIENT_UOM, ANALYSED_QTY, ORDERED_QTY, SHIPPED_QTY, Price, CONTROLLED_SUBSTANCE )
SELECT [Copy Of Historical Details 5].DF001_ID, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].Order_ID, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].Line_No, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].Item_ID, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].Item_Description, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].Customer_Item_Number, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].No_of_Cases, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].No_of_Bottles, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].No_of_Tablets, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].ACTIVE_INGREDIENT_QTY, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].ACTIVE_INGREDIENT_UOM, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].ANALYSED_QTY, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].ORDERED_QTY, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].SHIPPED_QTY, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].Price, [Copy Of Historical Details 5].CONTROLLED_SUBSTANCE
FROM [Copy Of Historical Details 5];