Simple Select Query not retrieving results the meet criteria

Hi Guys

I have been trying to retreive data from a table that meets the criteria that I have put in but I am getting everything from the table even stuff that does not meet the criteria. The query is below

SELECT tblPOCommittment.responsibility, tblPOCommittment.authsdDate, tblPOCommittment.supplierNo, tblPOCommittment.preqNumber, tblPOCommittment.preqItemNumber, tblPOCommittment.poNumber, tblPOCommittment.poItemNumber, tblPOCommittment.itemDescription, tblPOCommittment.cmsFacility, tblPOCommittment.cmsCommodity, tblPOCommittment.carNumber, tblPOCommittment.PoQty, tblPOCommittment.PoAmount, tblPOCommittment.packageName, tblPOCommittment.ContractorVendorName, tblPOCommittment.PhaseCode, tblPOCommittment.PaymentType, tblPOCommittment.UnitofMeasure, tblPOCommittment.TermsNotes, tblPOCommittment.RevisionNumber
    FROM tblPOCommittment
    WHERE (((tblPOCommittment.cmsFacility) Is Not Null)) OR (((tblPOCommittment.cmsCommodity) Is Not Null)) OR (((tblPOCommittment.carNumber) Is Not Null)) OR (((tblPOCommittment.cmsFacility) Not Like "N*")) OR (((tblPOCommittment.cmsCommodity) Not Like "N*")) OR (((tblPOCommittment.carNumber) Not Like "N*")) OR (((tblPOCommittment.cmsFacility) Not Like "")) OR (((tblPOCommittment.cmsCommodity) Not Like "")) OR (((tblPOCommittment.carNumber) Not Like ""));

rommelgenlight is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2003
    can you just attach the database file that you created so I can check it out.

RuralGuy is offline Administrator
    Windows 10 Access 2013 32bit
    Do it with several queries that each use the previous query. Start trimming down your selection with each query.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.