Hey guys, newbs, intermediates and experts
I have been having a sligt problem with the design of my database here are the various information i have compile in wirrten format:

- Employee has an employee number
- Position (employees can have more than one position). But an employee can be a simple emplyee with no position (CEO, CFO...).

Policy, Programs, Subprograms, SuPrograms2, SubPrograms3 are categories. At each level there could be many documents.
Policy (0,1,2,3,4,5,...) --> Document
|_ Programs (1,2,3,4,5,6...) --> Document
|_SubPrograms (1,2,3,4,5,6..) --> Document
|_SubProgram2 (1,2,3,4,5,6..) --> Document

|_SubProgram3 (1,2,3,4,5,6..) --> Document

Using this hiearchy a document located at a level Subprogram3 could have a path of:
0.3.1.2.6 (for example)
Wich means it's in policy 2, Program 3, SubProgram 1, Suprogram2 2, SubProgram3 6 ....

Document can be a Manual, Policy or Procedure:
Document
|_ Manual (serial)
|_ Policy (serial)
|_ Procedure (serial)

They can be found at any level (Policy level, Programs, Sub-Programs, SubProgram2, SubProgram3)
A document can have an owner or not. The owner is an employee.

For each Document and/or Policy, Programs, Subprograms, SuPrograms2, SubPrograms3 there may or may not be a responsible (employee) at the Operation level, Organization level, Site level and Company wide level.

Ex:

Policy XYZ:
Operation Level: Employee 2
Organization Level Employee 3
Site Level: Employee 2
Company wide level: Employee 4

Procedure P1:
Operation Level: Employee 5
Organization Level: Employee 4
Site Level: Emploee 3
Company wide level: Employee 7

#######
So I have been trying to make different designs. But each time it gets so messy that I am sick of it...
Anyone can see through the logic of my table and give me the "structures" in an mdb file please ?
(send it Zoroxeus (@) yahoo.com please)

The table I made was just a mess... and nothing worked as I wanted... for example the many to one relationship was the other way around and i could not get it the other way...

Thanks