refryguy is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2007

Intro

Hello all, I'm new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself before I start bugging you guys for help, or trying to help others.

My name is Refryguy, haha, its actually Ryan but Refry is always good too. I have been using MS access for a long time but haven't had a need for it in about 2 or 3 years so I'm a little rusty. I'm definitely not an expert with MS Access but I can build tables, queries, forms, reports, some macros, and know enough to be dangerous.

At my current job I've been trying to get them away from so much Excel and move them into MS Access. They are in Excel HELL right now and every time they want to make a change or update stuff it takes days because we aren't using Access. I think I have them convinced to make the change for 2012 so I have started building the foundations and now I am getting into the meat.

I joined this site because I haven't used Access in so long and my old mentor passed away about a year ago so I am looking for a place I can get good info from experts. I try to help when I can too for those that are true amateurs.

A special thanks to the admins of the site for having a place for Access people to come together.

Refry

TheShabz is offline Court Jester
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Welcome to the forum!

InTheDarkSeeTheLight is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    Welcome Refry... I'm new too. But since I'm the boss at my work, I made it a requirement to get rid of it all, wrote an Access 2003 program to replace it all, and now, we have ACCESS HELL because of all the different versions that we have in our environment. Access 2003, 2007, 2010, 32 bit Access on 32bit O.S, 32bit on 64bit O.s. 64-bit Access on 64bit O.S.... Talk about Hell! LOL!

nickblitz is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    welcome! A/S/L?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.