Buakaw is offline Absolute novice
    Windows XP Access 2007

How to remove border of records in multiple items form?

Hi
    I have created a form in "multiple items" mode from a query. When I view it in form view, there are light blue lines (like a border) that box each record.

I have tried to set border colour to white (my background is white) but still I cannot remove the blue border. I've looked through the entire property sheet but can't figure out how I can remove this. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Secondly, there is a column to the left of multiple item forms that has an arrow for you to click on the different records. Is there a way to hide this, and to format it's colour?

Thanks!

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    By 'multiple items' mode do you mean Datasheet or Continuous View? You want to remove the grid lines and alternate shading? Don't know never bothered with this and just tried to find properties to influence these features. No success with Datasheet View. In Continuous view can modify BorderStyle property to transparent.

The arrow is the RecordSelector property for the form and can be turned off.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Buakaw is offline Absolute novice
    Windows XP Access 2007
    Hi, thanks for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    By 'multiple items' mode do you mean Datasheet or Continuous View?
    It should be continuous view.

You want to remove the grid lines and alternate shading? Don't know never bothered with this and just tried to find properties to influence these features. No success with Datasheet View. In Continuous view can modify BorderStyle property to transparent.
    I played around with Border properties and it wasn't that, it changed my border which is light grey in colour, but the one in question was blue.

Then I tried other properties and managed to find it, it is "gridlines", I set it to transparent and it was gone!

The arrow is the RecordSelector property for the form and can be turned off.
    Thanks! Yes it works now!

Thank you again.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.