user622 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007

multi-select listbox and new entry button

I am creating a data entry form to answer a questionare. the question id and question are on the master form while the answer (combobox with true, false, n/a) comments (textbox) location (multi select list box with source from another table) and year (textbox)

i need help with 2 things

1. I would like the code for to make new entries in the table for each option selected in a multi-select box that keeps all the answers in the other fields on the form.(I dont know VBA myself so any help in that area is helpful)

2. if possible, a button that would create the new entries and then clear the subform for more data entry without going to the next question.

Again, i dont know any VBA myself so i would need the code to either be given or linked to me. Im new to access and i appologize for any misinturpretations or incorrect names for things.

ajetrumpet is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    this has viewed a number of times: http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/...light=list+box

he's a good guy, and knows what he's doing. I would not do it the way he did, but there is nothing wrong with his method. I would look at that.

user622 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    Thanks, it was helpful and explained what i need the code to do and how it will work, but as i stated befor, i dont know anything about vba so unless all i have to do is change the name of objects or references, I wont be able to get much out of it.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.