I’m trying to generate a report that lists only the entries in a table of music recordings that contain two (CD or SACD) of the four possible values (CD, SACD, LP and OR) that can be contained in one field (Format) of the table. I tried using a row of IIf statements with one statement for each of the fields I want to print in the detail lines of the report. The IIf statement shown below is an example, and prints one of the desired fields. This causes the correct table entries to print (CD and SACD), but it leaves blank lines for all the table entries that contain the other two values that I don’t want to print (OR and LP). Also, detail lines in the report are grouped by composer, and if the first entry in a group is other than CD or SACD the group header (composer name) fails to print. How can I print the entries I want without getting all the blank lines and missing group headers?

Detail
=IIf([Format]=”SACD” or [Format]=“CD”,[Album_Title])

By the way, I’m a novice with Access so I can’t do anything complicated without a pretty good explanation.

Thanks,
Joe