Hello All,
I just joined this forum and this is my first posting, so please forgive me if this item is a redundant issue for the long time Forum users.

I have a database that I use for keeping track of my various collection items. Over the Holidays I received a digital camera and now I would like to include a picture of each collection item as part of my data. I have been reading several internet articles that warn about adding numerous pictures into a database and causing the file size to become huge.

During my search on the Internet I came across a few links posted by various people that recommend using Microsoft's advice for creating a VBA Macro. Well I went to the Microsoft web page, read the information, printed it out and attempted to modify my database. On and off over the past 3 weeks I have spent hours trying to figure out what is being said in the Microsoft Article and I'm not having any luck.

I was wondering if any of the Forum readers have had any luck with incorporating the instructions shown in the Microsoft Article at this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285820

I don't know anything about programming or writing code. I also don't understand all the jargon that's spoken when programmers and database people start getting into deep conversations. So if anyone can you can help me via coordination and instructions at a basic user level I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!
Walt White