Hello all,
I have a very simple question. I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to shed some light a something for me. If I create an access form and enter into all of the information that I would like to require, is there a way for me to first, import a word document, and second, have certain parts of the form link to the corresponding text in my document? If so does anyone know where I can find some basic instruction! Essentially, is what I am trying to accomplish is this. I have a proposal that was built in word. I would like to keep the scope of work the same but create an access form that I can enter certain items that change. Such as customer info, multiple items or products that I can select through radio buttons and have the information populate throughout my document. The key here is that the document dosen't necessarily have to stay a word document but can I import the template into access and have access generate the document with the corresponding changes? I'm certain I can do it I just don't know what I am looking for. But if I can pointed in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all so much for your help!

Take care,Thanks.
Cort-