Access Locked

I have recently written an access database in 2007. I have then been trying different setting in access options and have locked it.
    Things is i am not sure what i have done, and as i need to edit things i am a bit stuck.

islo is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    You might wanna check on the following on your database window...
    tools>Options>Advanced> Select "No Locks" under the "Default Record Locking"

jhargram is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    I have one locked mdb file. When i import the objects like table, querues and forms. I can import all apart my all forms. It shows "microsoft helps protect this visual basic for applications project with a password. You must supply the password in the visual basic editor before you can perform this operation" can anybody update me how i can resolve this issue.

A S MANN is offline Advanced System Analyst
    Windows XP Access 2007
    Go to your your source file (From where you are Importing the Form),In the DAtabase Tools> Visual Basic editor In the VBA editor > Selecr Access9DB > Right Click Access9DBproperties > Supply Password > Protection >Remove Check mark for Lock Project for Viewing >OK.
    perform the same at Distnation file (Where Form are being Imported)
    Import the form. Reaaply VBA Password in Distnation file (Where Form are being Imported)

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.