I am working on my db at home and at work. I am using Access 2003 at home and Access 2000 at work. I have saved the db in Access 2000.

On one of my data entry forms I have a Pop up (On Click) that either takes my form to data already entered or goes to a blank form after I enter the unique number for the record i.e., if the number does not exist I get the new form for data entry. I edit or enter new data then click on the "Add / Edit" form button and the Pop up allows for another record number which repeats the process. I have carried this db back and forth from home to work on a memory stick.

Here is the problem:

The whole process work great at home (Access 2003) but when I use it at work (Access 2000) the Pop up will only work the first time. If I try to enter or edit a record using the form button again nothing happens.

I have checked all of the property items and the On Click event procedure and can not find any deviation between home and work. Here is the code:

Private Sub Command31_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_Command31_Click

Dim stDocName As String

stDocName = "qryMRN"
DoCmd.OpenForm "EDIT MRN", acNormal, acEdit

Exit_Command31_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_Command31_Click:

MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_Command31_Click

End Sub

Question: Is there any additional code that can or should be added to ensure it performs exactly the same at either place? Can anyone else think of what could cause this problem?

Thanks in advance.