Hello All,

Been a while since ive used access, opened my mouth in work and got volunteered fro this project.
Background : this database records the amount of oil used per tonne of steel rolled in a rolling mill, steelworks.

My dilema is this:

I have a database that users fill in a form with tonnage rolled and oil added to 2 tanks. there is a calculation to work out a consumption based on the values entered; so far so good, this all works. However whats needed is a query to give a sum of the totals week to week and the consumption based on the totals using the above calculation.

My problem is this, i can get the sum totals and then work out the consumption calculation based on the running totals. What i am struggling with is to query based on the working week i.e. Sunday to Saturday.

What would be ideal is to have the user enter details on say a tuesday and gives a consumption based on the shift values but also on To Date i.e Sun - Tues.

I am sure somebody can point me in the right direction.

Please find the DB attached. i am sure ive over looked something really simplistic and its staring me in the face.

Thanks in Advance for any help you may offer.

All the very Best

kevin