Hi everyone,

I've got a deadline coming up and I could really use some help. Dont know why I leave stuff to the last minute. In any case, I am creating a dbase where multiple staff can record leads on potential clients. Ive got the basics down, just need some help with some of the more complex items.

Here goes....
v) Comment forum

This is the one I'm having most trouble with. Basically the partners/managers are recording their leads in this dbase. These leads are sometimes obtained from COIs (centres of influences) which are basically other CAs, lawyers, bankers, industry professionals, etc. who have referred the lead to our firm.

Sometimes the staff will generate lead on their own and other times the leads will be generated with help from COIs.

What I need to do is have a COI comments history ( a report) which needs to encompass two sets of comments entered into the lead activity form by staff.

First, it will encompass comments when a COI refers a lead to our firm. For example, say a banker refers a new business to our firm. The partner attending that lead will record it into this dbase and also record a comment with respect to the COI in the same record, eg: Meet on Thursday to meet with lead.

Second, the partner may on occasion have a conversation with a COI after meeting them at a conference or on the golf course. The partner wants to be able to enter the main points of this conversation into this dbase but it wont be associated with a particular lead.

Basically, this report should show the following:
COI - eg: Michael Banker
Comments - this needs to show comments entered into the lead activity form which are associated with a particular lead and show generic comments entered into a different form - "COI Discussion Form" which have no particular association with any lead
Date - date these comments were last updated (this should not need to come from any form but should simply be the date generated by Access

I have tow different forms for the staff to enter comments, just not sure how to put the two together. Have tried a bunch of stuff but it doesnt seem to be working.

THANK YOU in advance to everyone who takes some time out of their day to help me out and if there is anything I can do in return, please do not hesitate to ask me and Ill do my best to accommodate.

I tried my best to explain this as clearly as possible but if there is some confusion and you need clarification, please email me at t a r h i m 4 7 @ h o t m a i l . c o m .

My dbase is attached.

Take Care