HELP PLEASE (Experts Prefrably)

Ok, i need help here.

When i add a new record in Access (2007), i would like a new row to be created in a spreadsheet.

In depth -
    The current headings in my spreadsheet are:
    Card number, First Name, Last Name, Street, Town, Post Code, Points

I have fields matching these headings in my access form.
    When i open a form, and input data into the fields in access, i want the same values to be added in the spreadsheet.
    In addition to this, when i create a new record in access, i would like a new row to be started in excel. So i can continue adding records.

Can someone please direction me or instruct me on how i can achieve this?

(Please try to explain in basic language) lol

The best way to do this will be with VBA code. here is how I would start this project.
    Link to the excel file from Access. (easy)
    Create a update query that is mapped to the nessary fields in the excel spreadsheet from the fields on your form. Then (i would suggest) create a button or conditional event that fires the query when you want to append a record in the spreadsheet. That should take care of the first part. Now for the new record, with out seeing what you want to end up with, I can only be real general here. Here is what I would try, I would make a new spreadsheet for each new record. If that is what want then this can be accommplished with VBA code (kinda to involved to go into here) just keep in mind that you will have to modify your append query so that when you APPEND a record, it goes to the right client.

hth
    O

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.