I'm very very new to Access (only really used it for basic queries), and have been given a project at work to do:

I have a list of properties (Branches), each property has a list of works associated with it (WBRAs).

I've created 3 tables;

tblAlpha, which holds the letters of the alphabet (Primary Key = AlphaID), tblBranch, which holds the details of each branch (Primary Key = "TuID") and tblWorks, this has no primary key but is linked back to tblBranch with the TuID.

The user wants to be able to select a letter of the alphabet, lets say "A" from one list, which would then filter the next list with all branches starting with A, when a branch is selected a subform would show the works for the selected branch.

I've managed to get the first part working, but stuck with how to link the subform to the combo box in the main form.

The relationships all work, so when I open up the tables I see the + sign and can drill down to the level I want, just transposing this in to a usable form is proving too much for my limited intellect!

Any help would be greatly appreciated; I'm sure it's something stupid I've overlooked.