I have a master table call tbl_GC100. I have a tab control on a form with three tabs. I have a subform on each tab. The database is split into a front-end (user's Desktop) and a back-end (LAN).

When a user chooses (drop-down) the last of three criteria, the 1st subform populates with a "batch" of work. This batch can consist of 1 to 100 records. The second and third subforms are only a single record and related to the current selected record in the 1st subform.

Each of the subforms are connected to a query. The 1st subform is connected to qry_GC100 based off of the tbl_GC100, the 2nd subform is connected to qry_BankError which is based off of the qry_GC100, and the 3rd subform is connected to qry_Comments which is based off of the qry_GC100.

There is a drop down field for each of the records in the 1st subform. The options are "P", "PP", "T", "D", "N", and "I". Thie issue in the subject line randomly happens when a user tries to toggle one of the options (eg. "N" to "P").

My thoughts are that this may be a record locking issue, or the 2nd and 3rd subforms should be based off of the master table (tbl_GC100) like the 1st subform?

I had much difficulty with the subform syncronization.

Any suggestions or insight? Has anyone run into this issue in the past and overcome it?

Thank you,

WHEELS