adding travel times without regards for timestamp

I have the attached database file with the form CalcTravelTime. I also have a code associated with the command button as you can see. The code lets the travel time step up to the next 5 minute interval after the travel time gets over 300 seconds or 5 minutes.

Basically what I need help doing is to eliminate the way the code steps up to the next 5 minute interval. Whether that be changing the code or eliminating part of the code. That is the part I'm not sure of.

So really I still need the total travel time summation but without the step up to the next interval. Also I would like to keep it in the same format as the attached file if possible. Thank you

Is this possible?? anyone??

Here is quick explanation of what is being done...at first I wanted to get travel time over the various segments listed in the db and to do that you have to get the summation of travel time and each segment has a travel time associated with it at a particular timestamp.

I must move to the next timestamp because each segment is about 1 mile long and, for example, just say it takes 50 seconds to traverse each segment and say I need to know travel time to get to segment 9 from segment 1 at 1:00:00 am. So we know that it takes 450 seconds to pass through the segment (9 segments * 50 seconds). But since I divided into five minutes segments, after 300 seconds or 5 minutes, the travel times for 1:00:00 am I used will no longer be relevant and I must move up to the next timestamp for whatever segment at first went over the 300 second cutoff. In this example we know this will happen at segment 6 (6 segment * 50 seconds = 300 seconds) therefore starting with segment 7 the form will use timestamp 1:05:00 am to get the actual travel time of the entire study segment.

Now that is what the attached db already does. So what I am looking for is the posted travel time, meaning (using previous example) instead of jumping to timestamp 1:05:00 am at segment 7 stay with timestamp 1:00:00 am. But I would like to keep it in the form format attached. But if you had an easier way that would display all combinations of segments and timestamp then I am all ears. Thanks for taking the time

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.