NISMOJim is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2003

Charts in reports not showing

I have built a couple databases in Access 2003 that contain charts. I gather the data in a query (or two or three) and use a transfer spreadsheet macro to export the information to Excel, which puts the chart together. When the report is opened in Access, the chart shows up as an OLE Unbound picture. This has always worked great since charting in Access is so limited.
    Last week I converted to Access 2007. Since then, when I open these reports, either no chart shows up at all, or just the upper left corner is on the report. I have allowed all content into the trusted zone, and double checked all of the paths, changing the excel extentions to xlsx. This is happening to all of my charts, even though they seem to be showing up ok in excel, they aren't showing up in Access. Can anyone let me know what I'm missing?

As always, thanks for your help.

NISMOJim is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007
    OK, I got a start on fixing this. I stumbled upon how to edit the unbound object and resize it so it shows up good in the report. This is working fine in the one report I've tried fixing so far, however the data that is displayed on the chart is not current. If I open the Excel file, the information & chart are from the same parameters I inputted from Access (2009, 2010, 2011 data), but the chart showing up on the Access report is always data from 2010.
    I'll keep poking around to see if I can figure this out, but if anyone knows why it may be doing this it sure would save me a bunch of time.
    Thanks again.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.