Hi,
I would like to create a form that opens by clicking a button. Easy enough.
On this form I would like to have 16 Names of Divisions i.e.

01000 - General Condiditions

02000 - Site Work

03000 - Concrete

etc.

If the job the user was creating involved General Conditions then they could click 01000 - General Conditions and another form with a sublist of General Conditions would open i.e.

01001 - Labor Cleanup

01002 - Demolition

01003 - Temporary Lighting

etc.

This I think is easy enough also as it would be a case of having the words '01000 - General Conditions' on the first form open the second form with the subdivision list.

Now I would like to be able to select which Subdivisions I would use in the job. Not all Subdivisions are used in every job, likewise not all Divisions are used in every job. I would like to have a check box beside the Subdivisions so that I could select them individually. Then when the user was finished they could close the form and come to another form (Subcontractor Bid Information) that would allow the user to enter information about these Subdivisions, grouped by Division (This grouping I can do). The available fields would be

- Subcontrator Name
- Subcontrator Bid
- etc

I'm guessing that it would be a case of opening the form 'Subcontractor Bid Information' which would be created by a query, but hiding the fields that where no Checked??? Can someone help me with this???

Thanks,
Dromorkid