Print Layout

Quick question. Creating another form for something else and I am having difficulties with the printing. I know I'm fairly new with forms, but I think this is the last stupid question I have.

I have laid out my form on the computer and it's perfect for on the computer viewing. The problem I have is when I go to print it, things are out of wack. For example, even though there is enough room in this particular 'Price' box, part of the number is cut off but the entire text box remains..

Basically, it's supposed to have two 0's after decimal (And shows it partially.. just cut off.

Understand what I'm saying? Basically I need to find out how to edit the print-portion. I tried editing the Print Preview but it looks even more screwed up then when I actually do print it.

Thanks!

My advice would be, do not try to print the form. Forms should be optimized for data entry and viewing records. Thus, the layout that is best for your monitor may be a disaster on paper.

Instead, use a report.

Didn't even think about that... But this is a ticket order... what the employee does is type in the information and then prints it. So I'm going to see if i can rig it so that a buton can be placed there to take it to a report so that it cna be printed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mxcsquared
    ... So I'm going to see if i can rig it so that a buton can be placed there to take it to a report so that it cna be printed.
    That's what I would do

iball1113 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2013
    Forms are not printable. Make a Query of the data then make a Report of the Query. The report is printable.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.