kroenc17 is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007

error 2950 out of the blue

So I've been working on an access database at work. I have a form, with a button on it, that opens another form with certain criteria. I have never gotten this message. I have worked on multiple databases in the same location. I have opened them from multiple computers. Yesterday this was working perfectly on two computers. The first thing I did after opening Access today was try to use this form. Here's what happened.

1. Click on the button. Get an error message.. see attached: 1stError.jpg

2. Click OK, then you see this message.. see attached: error message.jpg

3. ???? you say. Alright, go to google and type in the error #. Here's M$'s solution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931407

Method 1 refers to a non-existent message bar and options button, so we continue along to Method 2..

.. which didn't work. My trust center was already set to enable all macros. I added the path to my file, enabled sub-folders, tried making a copy and putting it on my desktop, nothing worked. Thanks, M$. Again - THIS WORKED YESTERDAY.

4. Delete that button. Create a new one, put the same WhereCondition "="[Assigned To]=" & [Employee ID]" on it. Save. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

5. After saving or reopening the file... see attached: GoSub.jpg. After you click through that error message it takes you back to the 2950 error. I recreated this button on two computers, saved to multiple locations. I have no idea what is happening, please help!

TGIF

kroenc17 is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.