Append n record to table

Hello
    I want append n record to a table
    All records are the same
    W y plz help me.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

JoeM is offline VIP
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    You can use an Append Query to append a record to a table.

If you need more, please provide more details into exactly what you are trying to do (i.e. where is this data that you want to append, what does it look like, etc).

Behrooz is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2013 32bit
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
    You can use an Append Query to append a record to a table.

If you need more, please provide more details into exactly what you are trying to do (i.e. where is this data that you want to append, what does it look like, etc).
    Ok. I know but i need append for example 10 records to table that 10 record are the same .
    Id(primery key),PartNo,ChargNo,Qty,

JoeM is offline VIP
    Ok. I know but i need append for example 10 records to table that 10 record are the same .
    Your posts are very short and cryptic, lacking in detail. Please give detailed exaplanations so we have a clear understanding what you are after. Otherwise, we are just "guessing" at what you mean.
    Giving examples often help clarify thing.

I am not clear if you are trying to add new records, or update existing records.
    "Append" means to add new records.
    "Update" means to update existing records.

If you are looking to "update" existing records, then you would simply do a matching query between the two data sources, and then use an Update Query to update the records.
    You can Google "create an update query in access", if you do not know how to do that.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Something like:

For x = 1 to 10
    CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT INTO tablename (Id, PartNo, ChargNo, Qty) VALUES(" & Me.ID & ",'" & Me.PartNo & "','" & Me.ChargNo & "'," & Me.Qty & ")"
    Next

So if you need more help, provide more info.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    Something like:

For x = 1 to 10
    CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT INTO tablename (Id, PartNo, ChargNo, Qty) VALUES(" & Me.ID & ",'" & Me.PartNo & "','" & Me.ChargNo & "'," & Me.Qty & ")"
    Next

So if you need more help, provide more info.
    Thank you. very useful and i will use this code

Your posts are very short and cryptic, lacking in detail. Please give detailed exaplanations so we have a clear understanding what you are after. Otherwise, we are just "guessing" at what you mean.
    Giving examples often help clarify thing.

I am not clear if you are trying to add new records, or update existing records.
    "Append" means to add new records.
    "Update" means to update existing records.

If you are looking to "update" existing records, then you would simply do a matching query between the two data sources, and then use an Update Query to update the records.
    You can Google "create an update query in access", if you do not know how to do that.
    Yes . You are right . But i cant read and write english very well so i type short sentences i can write persian.

JoeM is offline VIP
    But i cant read and write english very well so i type short sentences i can write persian.
    But we still need to be able to understand what the question is, otherwise we won't be able to help you all that well.
    Maybe "Google translate" will help there, where you can write the question in Persian and let Google translate it for you.

But we still need to be able to understand what the question is, otherwise we won't be able to help you all that well.
    Maybe "Google translate" will help there, where you can write the question in Persian and let Google translate it for you.
    Okay.Thanks for your comment.
    I try using google translater next time.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    I've seen much worse English in postings. I think your grammar and vocabulary quite good, even using contractions which can be difficult for non-English speakers to get hang of. Of course, omitting the apostrophe but even native English speakers are falling into that trap these days.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    I've seen much worse English in postings. I think your grammar and vocabulary quite good, even using contractions which can be difficult for non-English speakers to get hang of. Of course, omitting the apostrophe but even native English speakers are falling into that trap these days.
    Thank you so much for your hope. I'm a beginner at Access and may be bothering you, but you are bored and kindly answering my questions.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.