I have a query that has 6 fields. Two of which are based on If statements and pull data from a joined table and three of them use DLookUp from tables not listed in the query.

The query works completely fine and returns exactly what I want. There are even blank records where there is supposed to be.

When I plot it as a line chart there is no data anywhere. I can format the axis, legend, etc. correctly but no data shows up. I'm using one of my 6 fields as the Horizontal Category (there are duplicates) and the remaining five are different values on the Y axis. I do not have any Legend (series) selected and I'm using modern charts. When I display the data as a "Count" and not the value then I get results showing up, so I'm interpreting that to mean that my data is getting to the chart but it's a chart display issue.

What's really confusing is that I just had this working with a similar query that did not use calculations. I don't think that should matter though because my query always shows the correct results.

Thanks