Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pbaldy is offline Who is John Galt?
    Windows XP Access 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by notrino View Post
    Who is the BOSS (for example for this forum?)? I guess, the boss is earning money (via advertisements) but the others are just volunteer right? Am I understand true? I'm a user, and I can ask a question. I'm asking only question for Access. I'm not swearing, I'm not kidding.... But you're saying that my messages will be ignored right? I can ask same question to the multiple forums and this is my most natural right.
    The owner of the site does make money from the advertisements. Whether it even covers the cost of hosting the site, I have no idea.

You are correct that the rest of us are volunteers. You do have every right to post your question anywhere you want, but you show a complete disregard for the people you hope/expect to help you when you cross-post without advising them of it. Just as it's your right to post wherever you want, it's their right to ignore you once they realize you have no respect for the time they're willing to donate to help you.
    Paul (wino moderator)
    MS Access MVP 2007-2019
    www.BaldyWeb.com

notrino is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 10 Access 2010 64bit
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for your answere. I want to ask a question. If you (and others) don't earn money, why do you spent a lot of time for give answere the questions? Because you know, time=money, money=time and information = money too. Why do you give information and time for free? Is it personal satisfaction?

Windows XP Access 2007
    Speaking for myself, I enjoy helping people, I learn new things myself, and others have helped me so I'm paying it back.
    Paul (wino moderator)
    MS Access MVP 2007-2019
    www.BaldyWeb.com

Part of sentence that "I'm paying it back" is discussed. Because there is no clear value and it is not clear when it will end. Right? We'd better call it personal preference. Thanks..

Windows XP Access 2007
    Whatever floats your boat. It's curious how argumentative you are with people who were trying to help you. You must not be aware of the effect it will have on them and their motivation to help you in the future.
    Paul (wino moderator)
    MS Access MVP 2007-2019
    www.BaldyWeb.com

Do I have to motivate them to help me? This subject is getting more and more interesting. Look; The following are my facts, but your sentences are always "emotional"

My facts;
    1) I'm asking questions about Access to anyone on this site. (Not to special person)
    2) I'm giving answere, if any people ask any question to me.
    3) I'm searching, working, sometimes myself finding, sometimes finding from other forums and sharing the solutions.

What is your reality?

1) Please notrino, don't write to other forums
    2) Please notrino, don't share the answeres without referance..
    3) Please notrino, read the excelguru and etc. (as if it were universal law)

And,
    4) Please notrino, if you do "your facts", we will ignore you..

Ok, no problem, ignore me...The reality and information sharing in my facts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.