jasonmcbee is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

I need help with a couple of issues

I want to start off by saying I am new to Access. This is my first project actually. This project serves two purposes. One I am going to do an internship with my employer and I want to show a really solid database as it will lead to a full time position. Second I am doing it for a school project. I have already gone above the requirements needed. It turns out I enjoy doing this. Ok so a little about what I am doing. This isn't an actual database for business or anything, it is based off of my current employers name that is it everything contained within is all fake data. I am trying to make an all in one database. The following is my issues thus far:

1. Ok so on the “Navigation Form1” on tab “Kan-Ban”If I go through the form to input data when I hit submit it erases the firstentry in Table “Kan-Ban” instead of populating the next available row.
    2. On the same “Kan-Ban” tab the “clear” commandbutton does not clear the form.
    3. On “Navigation Form1” and every other navigationform under the “My Info” tab it is meant to show the current user login info toallow password and user name changes of that individual only. It currently justshows whatever info is in the first entry. If I update any info when I hitenter it goes to the next entry. I don’t want it to do that. Also I plan onhaving this tab on all of my navigation tabs, how would I allow it? Would it besame code and everything on every navigation form?
    4. My User Still Logged In tab It isn’t always accurate. I do log in a lot butit doesn’t always show I logged out.
    5. Also Im trying to make it where if user logs inwith the password as “password” it prompts the user to change the password. Ihad it working in one of my other database but I cant find it anymore.

Username is jasonmcbee Password is gracie05 for admin and ttt as username and 123 as user

Create Login Tracking Database.zip

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    1. Are you on New Record row when you enter new data? Works for me. New record created in table.

2. Why would you 'clear' form? Move to New Record row.

3. How should I open NavigationForm1 so that user info is on the form? Clicking MyInfo tab errors because cannot find NavigationForm1

4. Strictly control how users can quit/close form and db. Might want to disable form X close button. Then code in form Close event to update record. Form only closes when quit db.

5. Use conditional code that tests for what is in the password textbox. Not seeing any attempt at that.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.