Shambler is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2016

Split form sub datasheet transaction issue when deleting, copying records

Hi

I have a database which is used to keep track of industrial objects for a project. For each record (object) there are a connecting revision table (one to many) which is utilized to keep track of data changes for the object (revision handeling).

Data structure:
    -Main Table
    *Revision Table

The interface is a split form with a subdatasheet form for the revision handeling. I want the user to have the possibility to work in both views (form view and datasheet view).

Now to the issue, when deleting or copying records in the subdatasheet form I get the notification "This Operation is not supported within transactions" and the operation is not carried out (even if it looks like the records are deleted).
    When directly in datasheet view for the main form this problem does not occur.

I have made a video of the issue:

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Video not working for me. However, I am able to replicate the issue. I get the error message. Although I can prevent it if after Delete from the subdatasheet, I immediately click into the subform on the main section and click Refresh on the ribbon.

Unfortunately, no idea how to fix.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.