Perfac is offline Expert
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2016

Logo

It may be that a 100 reports and other pages will keep the logo of the business. I assume under the design page on the ribbon if I attach the Logo to each page in that way that in the event if the Logo changing, it have to be done one by one.

There is a BUSINESS INFO table, and joining all the queries for the reports with that table, works. I do return information through expression to invoices. I don't know if a Logo can be returned to a report via expression, a field type ATTACHMENT.

As external parties, we have tables for Agents, Creditors, Suppliers, Banks. We achieved to build a UNION QUERY to have one query where these 4 entities are in one, and info can be used on documents. I learnt that Access will not allow an attachment through Union query. Is there a way to get Logos connected to one field if ever the Logo change it changes on all the many documents once.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Image can be in Attachment type field then include that record in report RecordSource, like:

SELECT datatable.*, [Business Info].* FROM datatable, [Business Info];

Note the lack of JOIN clause. This is a Cartesian relationship. Each record will associate with every record of other table, if you need logo associated with every record.

Otherwise, use a subreport in report Header section just for the Business Info table.

Regardless, use an Image control bound to the attachment field.

Possibly could use OLEObject field and control but I never have good experience with them.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Perfac is offline Expert
    Sorry if I am slow. My table t01BusinessInfo stores Logo03 as an ATTACHMENT

Perfac is offline Expert
    Sorry I am slow in understanding.
    1. My table t01BusinessInfo stores Logo03 with Data Type ATTACHMENT. In this case I want to return the Logo03 to report r01MainBusiness. Query q01MainBusiness have ID field MainBusID joined to foreign key MainBus_ID in q01BusinessInfo. In report r01MainBusiness under recordsource what do you suggest how should the expression exactly be?

SELECT datatable.*, [t01BusinessInfo].* FROM datatable, [t01BusinessInfo];

Your second suggestion.
    I Opened a subreport r01BusInfoSub, no report header or page header. I only place Logo03 and I can see the Logo. I place the SubReport in the report Header. I link master and child. When I open r01MainBusiness I see the frame of the subreport but the Logo dont show.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Thread marked as solved. Is it?

For option 2 do not set Master/Child links properties. The records have no relationship.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.