My report has two groupings and then the detail section. Group1 is "Field Name" and Group2 is "Meeting Name" and then the details of each person and notes under the Meeting Name.

In the Meeting Name Footer I have it selected to Force New Page after section so that each Meeting Name grouping starts on a new page. This works great.

The issue I am running into is that when the details under the Meeting Name takes up more than one page. The details finish correctly on the second page. However, when there is an incidence of the details covering more than one page, the Page Header/Footer on the first page of the next Field Name section is still the same as the previous Field Name. The Page Header/Footer consists of the page number and the Field Name. The Field Name Header/Footer fields are set to be hidden and the height set to 0.001". I do it this way so when the report is printed, I can alternate the Field Name information in the Page Header/Footer as it is printed in a book that is spiral bound on the top.

I have tried putting the Force New Page in the Header section, also tried both the Before Section and After Section options. However, the same issue prevails. When I delete enough records so that all the data fits onto one page, things work good so I feel it has to the data taking more than one page.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.