lccrews is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Why on earth am I getting "Page 24 of 23"?

I have a report with 13 subreports. I chose to use subreports because it's easier to organize and correct things when they're wrong. The problem I'm running into is when I go to print the report, I see "Page 23 of 22" in the header. Can anyone tell me why this is?

Cross posted: http://www.utteraccess.com/forum/ind...wtopic=2046380

If you want to see it , please select 'Coated' from the print menu in my database. It should open to frm_BP40_Softgel_MBR_Process.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lccrews; 11-17-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Windows 10 Access 2016
    No response? Well I haven't figured out the problem or how to fix it, but I have been successful in hiding it by using "="Page " & [Page] & " of " & [Pages]+1"... I use the +1 since my report is showing one less than needed.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    No idea cause. Tried to download your db from UtterAccess and just get error. Then I saw your link here. Looking at now.

I added a page break between Coating and AdditionalCoating subforms and now the page numbering is 24 of 22. Should there be a forced page break between these two?

Then I removed each subreport and following page break one pair at a time. Removing ContinuousCoating and following page break results in correct page numbering. Then I removed all but 1 control from the ContinuousCoating form and now the number is off by 1 again. Now I am really baffled and this is about as far as I can go. Let you take it from here.

Not related to issue, but might want to fix the circular reference error on the BP textbox. Just give the textbox a name different than the field, such as tbxBP.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Bulzie is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    Are there really 23 or 22 pages, which number is wrong?

Windows 10 Access 2016
    There are actually 23 pages. [Page] is right but [Pages] is wrong. No matter which subreports I remove, [Pages] is always 1 less. Thanks for the tip June7, I corrected my circular reference. I'm not sure how 'forced pages' work but I did mean to place a page break between those two subreports.
    Last edited by lccrews; 11-21-2017 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Missed a question in June7's response

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Did some edits on previous post, probably after you read it. Might review again.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Bulzie is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    So if you create a new report, add a table, add field onto form and get report to go into more then 1 page. If you put the Page of Pages line at bottom, does it show right? Does it happen on any other reports in this database. Any reports in other databases on same PC? Do you have all the service packs for your version of Office?

Just throwing out stuff...

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.