jairgarza is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2013 64bit

expression.visible

Hi there,

I have an unbound textbox (StId) with VBA on enter, all working fine, then I was trying to get some other text boxes added but set as visible = false until StId was not "" and StId was not found, then they will appear... also that worked ok, the issue happened when I added a line to hide the StId (StId.Visible = False) if the new boxes were set to Visible = True, now none of the boxes appear, I have deleted all that code and still nothing, I have tried to add StId.Visible = True on several lines and still nothing, when I run the form it just shows blank... any ideas?

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    The same procedure to set StId visible would also require the code to set other controls visible, or call another procedure that sets them.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

jairgarza is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2013 64bit
    could you be little bit more specific? Like I said, I set StId.Visible = True on several lines to try and nothing, the initial idea was to include StId.Visible = true at the end where my variables are reset, and also set all the other boxes to False to start over, now none show when I run the Form, I have tried to set them all as visible from the Properties, from Code (both) and nothing....

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.