Hi,
Could someone please let me know if this 1 to many relationship looks OK.
Background: I'm attempting to build an Access database, which will be used by 3 departments (Quality Control, Engineering and Production), to provide shift manager an accurate view of all issues, production output and quality detections that might happen during their 8-hour shift.

As you can see in the attached diagram, in the center of the screen (on multiple screens across workstations and office) shift manager will see production line producing 1 model and actual output of that model. If there are any problems (tblUnplannedDT) will be used by technicians to feed info right back to LinePerformance screen. Same goes for tblAttendance (As you might guess, the table serves as employees' attendance record). If Quality control department detects any problems they use tblQualityIssues to feed info back to Shift Manager as well. tblHourly will be used by Planning people to feed info right back to tblLinePerformance as well.

Any comments? Am I doing this right? Do you foresee any potential problems?

By the way I'll be running linked tables from SQL server as well, not share folder or anything. I spoke to IT guys and they said since they have state-of-the-art HP servers anyway, why not using SQL server, lol. I couldn't say no to that.

Thank you in advance for all/any suggestions.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ProductionLine Performance.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	30427